Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Mini Foodcart Post

Today I revisited the Southern Sandwich truck and instead of a sandwich had their plate - the brisket and ribs plate to be exact.  The brisket was great and the potato salad was definitely southern style, but the ribs were not very good.  They were tender, but the flavor and consistency that I look for in ribs was not there.  Can't win 'em all.  On the other hand, I finally got to try out Cupkates cupcakes and that was a treat indeed!  I had the chocolate peanut butter cupcake for $3.  It was kinda small for that price, but man was it delicious.  Super moist and tasty.  The peanut butter part was the frosting on top and it was smooth and creamy.  So no on ribs, yes on cupcakes.

NO PICTURE FOR YOU!  (My hands were full)

No comments:

Post a Comment